Join us and be a part of
this exciting opportunity!
· Bachelor’s degree from related fields (Math, Engineering, Business Administration, Economy)
· Very good command of English. C1 Level is requiried
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Being collaborative and work within a team environment composed of sales and operations professionals
· Good analytical and problem solving skills are required
· Continuously following recent updates and different applications for customer success tools
· Project Management backround / experience is an asset
· Help with regular reporting of customer experience related metrics,
· Prepare ad-hoc customer experience related reports and respond to other reporting and data related requests,
· Liaise with technology and sales teams on projects, align goals and steps,
· Design Customer journeys, prepare scope documents for IT and related business units,
· Follow up and help in managing CX projects.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
· Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
· Open communication, teamwork and strong company culture.
· Being part of our cross-functional, diverse and dynamic team.
To apply for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com